Saturday, June 15, 2013

Jadal - Meen Shaif Habibi? : 有誰看到我的愛?

An old song of Jadal. meen shaif habibi, who saw my lover?
No Chinese translation this time. I am tired.lol


English Translation :

and I'm waiting the night to go and see your eyes
and bagging the sky to reveal you secret's art

and I wish the luck to die, and never come back.
I wonder your perfume without your existence

and I fill the house roses until you came
and I prayed to god to come and kiss your eyes

I hope to never see you
and the words fades from my mouth... just touch your shade
who saw my lover


Arabic Lyrics : 

وبستنى اليل يروح لشوف عيونك
وبترجّا السما تبوح بسر فنونك
وبتمنى الحظ يموت وما يعود يعود
وبستغرب عطرك يفوح من غير وجودك
مين شاف حبيبى !شوفتو حبيبى ؟ وين راح حبيبى ؟

وملّيت الدار ورود لحين رجوعك
وصلّيت للرب تعود وبوس عيونك
ويين راح حبيبى
وياريتني ابطل أشوف
وما يضل علساني حروف بس ألمس طيفك
مين شاف حبيبي !! شوفتو حبيبى ؟ وين راح حبيبى

No comments: