Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Haifa Wehbe - Bokra bfarjik : 明天就讓你好看!

Yeah...I know... It is unusual for me to post this kind of Arabic songs... Haifa Wehbe!! Sexy diva!lol... Anyway I found this song randomly on youtube then I just repeated it more than 5 times...kinda addicted to it. hahahaha  The lyrics is so hilarious that I should share it with you.
Bokra bfarjik! It is a sentence which you can say to someone when he or she is doing something you don't like. It literally means : Tomorrow I'm gonna show you!  You can also say : ra7 bfarjik ba3dein! (I'll show you later!)  Of course it is not formal Arabic.
Enjoy the video. sho! min! ism3! bokra bfarjik! lol...

Chinese translation :
你一直跟著我是想怎樣?
如影隨形的黏著我
如果你以為這樣就能追到我
那你就繼續吧
我跟你以前認識的人不一樣
你用一個字就能迷倒她們
為了那些被你玩弄的人
老娘就陪你玩到底
oh~傻B 你再笑啊
笑那些飛蛾撲火的女孩們
遇到我 你等著倒大霉吧
明天我會讓你好看
我要讓你想死我
連在睡夢中都在想著要打電話給我
為了那些因你而流淚的女孩們
我要讓你哭死!!

No comments: